Last Updated: March 2018
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, register for an event or an online course, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you connect a Syncrasy account with your social media account, we may have access to certain information from the company that owns or operates the social media account in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media company.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Syncrasy and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected, and which is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or is otherwise explicitly mentioned in the process of collection.
Sharing of Information
- In connection with a joint marketing campaign, seminar, any product or service offered by Syncrasy in conjunction with third parties participating in such offering and such parties may use this information for their direct marketing purposes.
- With resellers of Syncrasy products and services or with sellers of products and services complementary to Syncrasy products and services, in order to pursue sales opportunities and for other direct marketing purposes.
- With suppliers, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we are required by, or believe disclosure is required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including in connection with lawful requests by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Services Provided by Others
Syncrasy supports your rights to
- Access a copy of your data and information about how their data is being processed;
- Have inaccuracies rectified without undue delay;
- Erasure of your personal data;
- Restrict data processing of your personal data;
- Receive all of your personal data in a common format;
- Object to the recording and use of your personal data;
- Breach notification.
Securing Your Data
Syncrasy takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal information.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.